Graduates of Diploma in Physioteraphy will be able to work in the healthcare profession. The programme emphasizes the use of physical approaches in treating diseases and disabilities, in particular those associated with neuromuscular, musculoskeletal, cardiovascular and respiratory systems. You will also learn how to prevent problems relating to these elements. If you have a caring nature and have the desire to better the mental and physical well-being of patients, this programme is suitable for you.
- To impart knowledge of basic medical subjects in the practice of physiotherapy.
- To develop skills and techniques, professional attitude, compassion and concern for patients.
- To demonstrate skills in research and guidance leadings to higher studies.
- To instil moral and ethical values in graduates that last throughout their working life.
* Offered in KLMUc
Future Career Opportunities
Physiotherapy graduates are in great demand in government hospitals and clinics, private hospitals, home care, elderly care homes, special schools for children both locally and overseas. Graduates can also pursue higher studies such as a Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT). Entry Requirements
Candidates must meet the following requirements:
- SPM with at least 3 credits in any subjects inclusive Science.
- Pass in Bahasa subject is a must.