Many large organizations communicate with the media, its employees and the general public. They include private corporations, government and non-profit agencies, all of which rely on trained public relations professionals to use communication strategy and techniques to help build positive relationships with all of their stakeholders. This programme is unique as it provides both the technical expertise for working successfully in PR and also strategic thinking and communication management. This dual approach helps graduates to succeed and quickly advance their careers.
- To provide a solid foundation in practical and hands-on experience combined with communication theory.
- To develop dynamic graduates who will excel in all aspects of communication.
- To provide strong writing skills whatever in all areas of communication.
Future Career Opportunities
Graduates are well-equipped to find employment as public relations consultants, event management consultants, communications managers, media relations specialists, special events coordinators, information officers and all work related to PR and corporate communications.
Candidates must meet the following requirements:
- SPM with at least 3 credits in any subject.
- Pass in Bahasa subject is a must.