Diploma in Information Technology programme trains you to become an ICT based knowledge worker with the capability to develop new technological innovations with a strong programming and software development skills to meet the growing requirement of the ICT industry. The programme incorporates all vital aspects that are necessary for a career in software development including system programming, graphical user interfaces, object oriented programming, database design and management and system analysis.
The programme will provide you with the knowledge in software development techniques, web application development and programming languages such as JAVA C# C++ .NET XML. It will also provide you with the necessary skills needed to function effectively as a member if a team with clear communication ability, responsibilities, diversity and teamwork.
- To provide graduates with a comprehensive understanding of the skills, principles and techniques relating to Software Engineering
- To enable graduates to choose the most appropriate application practices in software design, development and management situations,
- To develop intelligent, hard-working and competent IT professionals that could make significant contribution to the Malaysian Information and Communication Technology sector.
Future Career Opportunities
Companies and other ICT related opportunities such as a Computer Software Specialist, End User Support, Software Programmer, Software Designer, Software Developer, Web Application Developer, Support Analyst, Database Developer.
Candidates must meet the following requirements:
- SPM with at least 3 credits in any subjects inclusive Mathematics.
- Pass in Bahasa subject is a must.