Diploma in Information Technology
- To provide graduates with a comprehensive understanding of the skills, principles and techniques relating to Software Engineering
- To enable graduates to choose the most appropriate application practices in software design, development and management situations,
- To develop intelligent, hard-working and competent IT professionals that could make significant contribution to the Malaysian Information and Communication Technology sector.
- SPM with at least 3 credits in any subjects inclusive Mathematics.
- Pass in Bahasa subject is a must.